The Barber Van Ltd
5 March 2021
Reopening of The Barber Van Ltd after Covid-19/Coronavirus Lockdown
Dear all customers,
We are pleased to confirm that as from Monday 12th April 2021, provided the Government does not change anything, The Barber Van will be reopening and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back.
We will continue to put in place measures that aim to reduce the chance of infection and this notice is to ensure everyone is fully aware and understands the measures that we are implementing.
Please ensure that when you (and anyone accompanying you) return to the Barber Van that you adhere to the following:
- Haircuts only are to be offered at this time. There will be no beard, moustache or facial hair trims available until further notice.
- Inform me upon arrival that you are waiting as I will be controlling the waiting list and whose turn it will be. Either return to your car or wait outside but at the recommended social distancing requirements. I will call you in when it is your turn. You cannot put your name on the list and then go off somewhere else and then return, this is not fair to others waiting.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times whilst in the Barber Van. Please ensure you bring one with you. If you have no mask then you are not permitted to enter.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser supplied on entry to the Barber Van.
- Each customer will be provided with a plastic apron like covering for each haircut. Please retain these as it can be reused but only by yourself, for your next haircut.
- There will be a minor price increase of 50 pence per haircut which unfortunately has been added to cover the increasing costs for supplying the protective equipment required.
- Card payments, ideally contactless, are the preferred method of payment until further notice.
- Please be patient as waiting times will increase for each customer as additional cleaning will need to be carried out .
- There will not, for obvious reasons, be any newspapers/magazines supplied for customers to read until further notice.
- If you or anyone in your household displays any symptoms (new persistent cough, high temperature or a loss of taste or smell) then please do not venture out to us, you should remain home and follow the self-isolation guidance.
Whilst it is important that we all adhere to these new measures we must also be mindful that they may change as we proceed through the next few weeks or even months and that we will strive to do our best wherever we possibly can within our limitations. Changes may arise due to issues that highlight themselves as we progress or they could come from the Government as the situation changes, all we ask is that we all be flexible and understanding in these specific circumstances.
If you have any questions or concerns, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The mobile barbers shop that is visiting various locations near you in and around the Gloucestershire area.
Offering a professional, friendly service at competitive rates, for all ages and styles. No appointments necessary, walk in service available with a small comfortable waiting area.
Now accepting debit card payments Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay & Android Pay. (depending on 4G signal)
Call us on 07725 240 024 for further information
Email us at email@example.com
We are also on Facebook!For the latest in venue updates with dates and time, the please check out our Facebook page.